Do one thing for mental health and wellbeing!
Waterford Mental Health and Wellbeing Link-up in association with #kindwaterford are calling all communities and organisations in Waterford to host a #littlethings themed event to celebrate world mental health week 2017
What is world mental health week?
World Mental Health Week aims to raise awareness of mental health and wellbeing during the week of 9 – 15 October 2017.
World Mental Health Week provides an important opportunity for us to:
- Promote mental health and wellbeing
- Create understanding of mental health and wellbeing
- Celebrate the factors that protect our mental health and wellbeing
For more information on the #littlethings campaign go to www.yourmentalhealth.ie
Who should take part?
- Community and voluntary organisations
- Friends and family
- Teams, groups and societies
Don’t forget to tell us all about it! Register your event